Email Content Searching and
Discovery Manager from C2C
mailboxes, public folders or PST files by either their content or
attributes, Discovery Manager will find all the matches, discover who
is responsible and carry out actions on the results.
Discovery Manager will help with questions such as:
- What would happen if a court asked you to find
all e-mails related to a subject?
are users' PST files?
- How do you
find and destroy rogue e-mails?
- What other
actions can you take to reduce the problems of new viruses once
they are inside the system?
Discovery Manager adds another vital layer of defense
to your company in the challenge to prevent e-mail borne viruses
affecting your business.
If a virus arrives overnight and enters your system before you have
set-up any content control at the Internet Access Point, then
Discovery Manager can be set to clean the Information Store(s) in
advance of a solution from your Anti-Virus supplier.
in the creation and implementation of an e-policy
enables you to scan for inappropriate material without stopping your
Exchange server, therefore helping you to carry out the e-policy
rules set up by your company effectively and with minimum
reliable system that has little impact on the Exchange server
Discovery Manager is installed on its own
dedicated server, so you are able to locate information easily
without huge impact on the Exchange Server.
- Policies are quickly set up, but operate
unattended over the entire Exchange system.
- All policies are schedulable and results of
all the searches are stored for later analysis.
Reduce Litigation Risk
With Discovery Manager you can:
what is stored and make it easy to comply with the demands to
manage content on the servers.
- Reduce the
risk of damaging headlines eg. accusing your company of failing
to prevent sexual harassment or racial abuse.
user ability to hide e-mails.
Content Manager can:
- Search single or multiple Information Stores.
- Discover and search local and central PSTs.
- Search mailboxes, folders or sub-folders of mailboxes.
- Search on folder type or name.
- Search on content of message or item.
- Search on property of message or item.
- Search by any combination of these.
- Search attached documents from Office 97 to XP for key words.
- Search files that can be associated and opened by Office (eg
- Search other (non-associated) files as text files.
- Search zipped files.
- Alert user or administrator by email of the results of a
- Copy, Move, Delete or Report on results of the search.
- Identify who is sending or storing specific data.
- Identify and remove unwanted emails from folders and
- Search and delete attachments.
Who will benefit:
- Exchange Administrators
- Group IT
Strategists and Planners
C2C Email Management Products - Max Compression
C2C Email Management
Products - Archive One
C2C Email Management
Products - ESRA